Oxford University - MAGDALEN-RUGBY-MM
MAGDALEN-RUGBY-MM-GREEN-Green-MRegular price AED317.40 Sale price AED209.99 Save 34%
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Magdalen College is the college of liberal arts and its foundation dates back to 1458. Among the excellent personalities who attended this college there's also the famous poet and writer Oscar Wilde. The college motto is "Sicut lilium" (=like the lily), lilies which are also on the university crest.
The polo shirt is 100% cotton yarn dyed, meaning that the fabric is woven from yarns previously dyed, also with different colours. The type and colouring of these polo shirts are inspired by rugby teams jerseys.
On the top left there's the crest of the college, in this case Magdalen College.
- Short-sleeves polo shirt with green and grey stripes
- 100% cotton
- 60° C yarn-dyed fabric using reactive dye
- Ribbed collar with 2 hidden buttons
- Placket with contrasting colour
- Band insert inside collar and side slits
- Regular fit
- Patch with college crest on the top left
- Wash at 30° C